inactive

Vijay Yajnik MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

July 30th, 2012
Yajnick is brilliant, but be weary of MGH
As a current patient of Dr. Yajnick, I'd like to commend him on his awesome bedside manner and knowledge of his practice...keeping track of my chart is another story. Every single time I have been scheduled with Dr. Yanjick for a follow up however, the office staff calls a week later to cancel. I'm also guessing that they lost my patient information, since they keep recommending me a medication that has caused profuse nausea and vomiting, and elevated pancreatic enzymes for me. You'd think they would remember that... The office is spread so thin with patients, that they can't keep track of everything. Overall, Vijay Yajnick is great, however the MGH Crohns and Collitis Center needs some work.

June 30th, 2012
Very bad experience with this terrible doctor. Don't go to him!!!! Scared!

February 7th, 2012
Very pleasant. Very knowledgeable about the latest research and clinical studies.