A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Babu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Babu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Babu, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Babu graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Babu has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Delray Medical Center
- University Hospital & Med Cen
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi Babu MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya L. Babu practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Babu has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Babu practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Coral Springs, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Boca Raton, FL.
See Coral Springs Obstetricians & Gynecologists.