Dr. Vijaya Babu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Babu?

none

Posted on December 27th, 2015

Dr. Babu is not a very good doctor. It's her and a man as staff. They over charge unnecessary fees. She does not give power diagnosis or send patients to correct specialist for particular issue. Poor service. Money hungry doctor

Posted on May 18th, 2015

Awesome woman and her husband is awesome too. They will be the only office I use to birth my children. Love them!

Very friendly doctor but sneaky

Posted on October 29th, 2014

She does not explain well about tests and procedures you will perform. She has no assistant just her and one man who answers the phone. She only takes CASH or check ( NO CREDICT CARDS) She Does not give u a receipt of copay. If u do a procedure in her office she requires a payment up front even if you have insurance. This way she gets your money and the insuranse money. She does not seen be be very knowledgeable. It's very dark in her office, no much light it seems that she can't affort the electricity... I'll never go back there again.

Excellent caring physician

Posted on December 6th, 2011

I am a regular patient of Dr. Babu's and have seen her for years. She always makes me feel comfortable and I find her office staff delightful.Dr. Babu answers my questions and always spends the time necessary with me to accurately diagnose any problem. I've had an ovarian cyst diagnosed, and a yeast infection I didn't even know I had diagnosed and treated as Dr. Babu's patient. She is a terrific caring physician...if there were many more like her the medical world would be a much better place!!

Dissatisfied and Angry

Posted on September 15th, 2010

The staff consists of two people including the doctor. Dr. Babu spends the much needed time with you but does not explain in detail what you need to know. Sends you for procedures with no clue as to what you may be responsible for(billing). The billing is horrible....as they make up an amount for you to pay the day of your visit. Then in return, you've been overcharged and due a refund. I advise that you verify with your insurance, the rightfull about you owe if you choose this doctor. This happened to me every visit.Overall, I was very dissatisfied, and will no longer be seeing this doctor!

Will never ever visit this doctor again!!!!!

Posted on September 7th, 2010

my son died i asked her to check me for herpes she said no

Posted on February 5th, 2010

i ask dr babu to check a sore for be a few wks be4 birth, my son died caz i had herpes with out knowing it i told her the first time i saw anything of it and she did nothing, my life has changed drasticly and its her fault i asked her to check and she ignored it, then again during my second child she didnt check and he was ok but i went into labor and caz she didnt induce me in time i almost had my kid in a parking lot, my first labor was 11 hours and ur second is always less, her responce was ya i was afaid that would happen i knew i should have induced you sooner, id never recommed her caz she doesnt listen to your concerns and as you can see picking a gyn might be your babies life

Posted on October 28th, 2017