A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Bhamidipati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Bhamidipati, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhamidipati graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Bhamidipati has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Signature Healthcare Brockton Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
- Wilmington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Surekha Bhamidipati MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya S. Bhamidipati practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Bhamidipati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Bhamidipati practices Internal Medicine near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Brockton Internists.