Internist

Excellent doctor!!! show details Excellent doctor!!!
Mar 1st, 2015

The wait time can feel long but it is because she takes the time to answer patients questions and doesn't rush you to get out of her office. Dr Cherukuri, the other physicians, and staff in her office are very kind and knowledgeable. Now my whole family only goes to her office. I was the last to hop on board a few years ago and I'm please to have her as my Primary Care Physician.

Patient Review for Dr. Cherukuri *patient's daughter) show details Patient Review for Dr. Cherukuri *patient's daughter)
by Aguigui, Maria E.(Danuta G. Bialasiewicz, Dr. Cherukuri's patient) on Jun 11th, 2014

Dr, Cherukuri is a very compassionate and caring doctor. She deals primarily (I think) with geriatric patients who are usually extremely demanding but do not like to follow doctor's recommendations, which must be especially difficult for the physician. However, Dr. Cherukuri still makes an effort to deal well with her patients. I would recommend this doctor.

This is a woman doctor not a man show details This is a woman doctor not a man
by Jean H. on Apr 18th, 2014

Please note. This is a woman doctor not a man as was incorrectly stated about her. She is very compassionate and very competent.

Jul 18th, 2012

Dr. Cherukuri is very dedicated to her patients. When I was in the hospital for four days she came each day to check on me, one time it was at two o'clock in the morning! Another time when she detected pressure in my eye she made sure I was seen by an eye doctor that very same day. She takes her time and is willing to answer all of your questions. I have been very pleased with everyone associated with this practice.

Love this Dr. show details Love this Dr.
Mar 8th, 2012

The doctors and staff are wonderful here. I always get the right diagnosis and they go out of their way to make you feel comfortable. I wouldn't go see anyone else. These Doctors have not lost their bedside manner and really care about their patients!!