Dr. Vijaya Chirumamilla Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Chirumamilla?

September 8th, 2016

Grea doctor

My dad is patient with Dr Vijaya for about 12 years. She is great and one of the best doctor I have seen. She really cares about patients. She takes time with patient , educate them about condition in detail. Her office staff is one of best one that I have seen . They work really well with patient and take care of their patient very well. Great doctor. Great team and great service. I would really recommend her to new patient.

August 29th, 2013

Review of Dr.Chirumamilla MD

I personally know Dr. Chirumamilla and worked with her at Southside Regional Medical Center when I was practicing medicine. She is a very intelligent, hard working, kind and considerate doctor. She is a "doctor's doctor". I took my 93 year old mother to see her yesterday. I could have gone to any nephrologist, but I really wanted Mom to see Dr. Chirumamilla. She thoroughly covered my mother's problems, listened without hurrying us, and gave multiple suggestions to improve my mother's care. She explained the physiology of my mother's problems, arranged for lab work and prescriptions to be called in immediately and set up a follow up appointment. I was totally satisfied with her and with her office staff and her office. Her staff is very friendly and helpful and accommodating. The office is very clean and accessible. I would recommend that anyone who has a kidney related problem see Dr. Chirumamilla. You will be very satisfied.

October 21st, 2015