A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Dasari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dasari
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dasari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Dasari, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dasari graduated from Kurnool Medical College.
Dr. Dasari has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Harris
- Orange Regional Med. Center/Horton Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi Dasari MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya L. Dasari practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Dasari has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Dasari practices Family Medicine near Middletown, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellenville, NY and Monroe, NY.
See Middletown Family Physicians.