A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gadiyaram
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadiyaram graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Gadiyaram has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram practice?
- Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijayakrishna Gadiyaram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Clearwater, FL.
See Clearwater Internists, Clearwater Hematologists, and Clearwater Oncologists.