Dr. Vijaya Ganesh Is this you?

6 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Ganesh?

I am very comfortable with Dr. Ganesh!

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

I am pregnant with my first child and was kind of thrown into this Ob/Gyn clinic by the inpatient drug treatment facility I was in. I was given Dr. Ganesh because I am considered high risk due to being on methadone during my pregnancy. She has been absolutely excellent in the care for myself and my unborn child. She answers any questions both myself and my concerned mother have. She is very caring and goes out of her way to make me feel comfortable and at ease, being pregnant is a very emotional thing and being on methadone with your first child is very nerve wracking! She is awesome. She is so calm and she makes sure she sends me for any and every test I could possibly need. She goes over every result with me even if they are negative and there is no concern or reason for explanation. She has never been judgmental when it comes to me being on methadone. She is very gentle when it comes to any exam she has to perform, I have a low tolerance for pain and can be quite the complainer! She makes sure to calm me down and do everything as quick and painless as possible. I couldn't have asked for a better more caring doctor. A lot of the doctors in this clinic are rough around the edges and tend to treat patients on methadone with utter disgust. I have never felt that way with Dr. Ganesh. I would surely recommend her to anyone of my friends or family who is expecting a child and will go out of my way to have her treat me during any future pregnancies! Thanks a bunch Doc!

Posted on February 13th, 2017