A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Ganta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Ganta is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Ganta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganta graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Ganta has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Southern Maryland Hosp
- Doctor's Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya A Ganta MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya A. Ganta practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Ganta has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Ganta practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Clinton, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Temple Hills, MD and Washington, DC.
See Clinton Internists and Clinton Endocrinologists.