Dr. Vijaya Ganta Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Ganta?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

August 2nd, 2008

Cold hearted and uncaring

She did not listen to anything that I had to say and when I tried to explain to her what I was diagnosed with, she made the comment "I am the endocrinologist", yeah well I am the patient and I know what is going on with MY body. If yshe can't take the time to listen to the patience and address their concerns, then what exactly is your purpose. She never asked or even was concerned about my past history. She didn't even take the time to listen when I told her that my condition was one that ran in the family. That my mother and sister both had it. Her bedside manner sucked and she apparently believes that she is the ultimated choice in her specialty; I THINK NOT. I asked for my test results immediately and said thanks for NOTHING and I found another Doctor.

November 8th, 2016