Dr. Vijaya Gorle MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 7th, 2014
Good Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Gorle for a number of years now and have only had positives experiences with my visit. I think she is a very responsive and compassionate doctor.

July 19th, 2013
Caring and kind
Dr. Gorle cares for my elderly father. She is caring and kind. Her office manager Christy is helpful, efficient and friendly too,

February 14th, 2013
Scary how bad
One of the scariest doctor's offices I've ever been to.

January 23rd, 2013
Incompetent Doctor
This woman is not a good doctor. She makes you schedule multiple follow=up appointments for no reason. When you see her, she gives you five minutes. At which time she asks almost no follow-up questions. As an educated patient myself, I felt I had to lead her to the proper line of questioning. If I didn't know better, I'd say she's a medical technician and not a physician. Her response to everything - go see a specialist. I have a tickle in my through - go see a specialist. My ear has been throbbing - go see a specialist. She is awufl.

January 22nd, 2013
Only Interested in Insurance Claim
This doctor is not honest. I made an appointment for a prescription which she gave me. She told me to come back in 3 weeks for a follow up, which I did. At that time I specifically asked her when the next follow up appointment should be. She told me 3 months. When I called to have my prescription refilled the next month, her office first screwed up the communication with my pharmacy. After the third call to find out what was happening, she told me I needed to make a follow up appointment first. This was 4 days before I was to run out of a medication that has serious complications if you stop taking it abruptly. This woman is either dishonest, forgetful, or both. She spends 5 minutes with you and barely asks you any questions. She is not competent. Do not see her.

October 11th, 2012
Great Doctor
I am shocked to read so many negative comments about Dr. Gorle and her staff.She has been my doctor for several years now and I can guarantee to anyone out there that she is a sweet, caring doctor and the impression that I am getting is that these negative comments are coming from one-timers(people that don't even bother to come back for a second visit).I would not keep coming back to Dr. Gorle if I thought she was a horrible doctor like others are saying in their reviews. The staff is great, they always greet me kindly and after so many years of coming to see this doctor I have seen how rude some patients can be with the girls at the front desk when they are just trying to do their job right. And for the person that said it takes 2 nurses to take a blood pressure reading...you are just ridiculous! It will never take that long even if they have no clue as to what they are doing.Its so sad that only the people with negative comments come in here to do reviews because people feel the need to put others down only when they think they are getting a bad service but think about it people...what if more people like me came in here to put in a good word for Dr. Gorle we'd see less of these negative comments.

July 27th, 2012
Stay away!
this is not a doctor you need to have. even for giving test results, she insists you get an "appointment" (even if the results are 100% ok) whereas the rest of the world has no problems giving the test results over phone.

February 8th, 2012
Excellent doc...she is always concern about our health & guides us to healthy living, after speaking with her my husband started eating healthy food. The staff is also very friendly & always helps us. I will definitely refer her to my friends & colleagues.

February 8th, 2012
Everytime I visit she doesnt spend more then 10-15 mins. She will eventually say we see what needs to be done after the blood work reports come in. But if the reports are good then too i need to go and visit her to hear "everything looks fine", which take 5 minutes. Come on this could be said over the phone too, wasted my co-pay.Staff runs to pick up phone in middle of drawing blood...its seems phone calls are more important then patients in middle of something. Time to change doctor.

July 18th, 2011
They took a blood test and never heard from them, so I called to ask for the results and they never send the blood out to the lab. Another time I had a UTI and went in with some other complications from the infection and she didn't even look at the side of my kidney that was hurting she only prescribe the meds with out even looking or taking another urine test!!and so many more to mention :(

June 17th, 2011
Good Doctor. Absolutely Horrible Staff!
Dr. Gorle is a sweet, kind doctor, but since her staff was strictly hired for being bilingual (Spanish/English), and never really trained in medicine, it makes for a bad experience. Come prepared with a laptop to watch a movie or show, because you'll be able to watch the whole thing. Yes, the staff WILL gossip about you in front of the other clients when your turn finally comes. Since the staff does not communicate with each other and they're forgetful, you WILL be frustrated at wasting your time & gas going there to sign non-existent paperwork that nobody knows anything about. If you don't mind 2 nurses taking 15 mins to find your blood pressure, then by all means, go to this office.

February 2nd, 2011
better
she calls patient second time to give reports. waste of time and money to patients. can say about test reports in phone also. nurse should be well trained.