A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reddy
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Kumar Reddy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Reddy has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Reddy practices Emergency Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Yonkers Emergency Physicians.