A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Kasturba Medical College Manipal.
Dr. Reddy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- SJRH - St John's Division
- Community Hospital at Dobbs Ferry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Kumar Reddy MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya K. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Reddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Reddy practices Emergency Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
See Yonkers Emergency Physicians.