A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Kakani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Kakani, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Kakani graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Kakani has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Home Hospital
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kakani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Managed Health Services - Real Life solutions for Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan