A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Kavikondala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Kavikondala, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavikondala graduated from King George Medical University, Lucknow.
Dr. Kavikondala has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Kavikondala MD is a female Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Kavikondala practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Kavikondala has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Kavikondala practices Internal Medicine near Addison, TX.
See Addison Internists.