Dr. Vijaya Keerikatte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Keerikatte?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Keerikatte?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 15th, 2011

Dr. Keerikatte is a very supportive and caring physician. I had a major health scare recently and she made sure that I got an appointment with the specialist very quickly and also called me on a regular basis on the days I was being tested, just to reassure me and make sure I was okay. I would recommend Dr. Keerikatte very highly and am glad that she is my primary care physician

October 6th, 2010

Dr. Keerikatte doesn't take patients seriously

Dr. Keerikatte spent all of 2.5 - 3 minutes with me. She did not ask me more than two questions (unless you count her asking me if I wanted to pay for a flu shot). I've seen her twice when I've been sick, and she does not take me seriously or listen to my questions and concerns. It may be a factor of the George Washington Hospital system. The service from the doctors is absolutely terrible!

February 17th, 2010

Dr. Keerikatte is extremely intuitive...8 years ago she found my lobal breast cancer, which was still early stage and failed to show up in mammograms...she has answered all my questions during the 10+ years I've been lucky enough to have her as my primary care doctor. As with all other George Washington University Hospital Medical Faculty Associates in D.C., her time with patients has been cut over the years to a bare 15 minutes (NOTE: this is NOT enough time for reluctant patients to reveal hidden health problems they don't want to talk about). Yet she manages to maintain a sense of humor despite these time limits, answering every question while ferreting out any new problems. I think that's called "preventative care", something we're all out here applauding from our walkers. I've been extremely lucky to have Dr. K on my side during all my many, many vists to 22nd and I Streets...she is just the BEST.

October 15th, 2010