A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Koka:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Koka is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koka
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Koka Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Koka graduated from Guntur Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Koka has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Koka MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Koka practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Koka has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Koka practices Cardiovascular Disease near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Cardiologists.