A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Kotha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Kotha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotha
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kotha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Kotha, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotha graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kotha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Gopal Kotha MD and Psy.D is a male Psychiatrist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya G. Kotha practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Kotha has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Kotha practices Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
See Warren Psychiatrists.