A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Kotha:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Kotha is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kotha
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Kotha Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Kotha, MD, Psy.D is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Kotha graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kotha has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Gopal Kotha MD and Psy.D is a male Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya G. Kotha practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Kotha has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Kotha practices Psychiatry near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Warren Psychiatrists.