Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 6th, 2015

She is an awesome doctor and was very empathetic and understanding of my needs. She kept her focus completely on me through out our visit. She spent lot of time understanding my problems. I heard she was very good from my friend who referred me to her but never thought she would be so good. I am looking forward to my follow up appointment with her and will refer my friends to her as well.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is always so nice and explains concerns. Takes time with you.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for your care, sensitivity, and kindness toward my medical concerns. I am grateful for your thoroughness and encouragement toward better health!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is very compassionate and very professional! She is very informative and gives great guidance as to what you can do, based on your lifestyle, to achieve your health goals.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very sad when Dr. Royappa left, but I am more than Happy with dr. Mumaddi in every way. Last visit, she went out of her way to address issues that had arisen since my last visit. As I tell the Dr. every time, I am so thankful for her .

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is a very good doctor.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is wonderful & very in tune with your needs!! I have a lot of issues and can be difficult, but She & Maria are on top of it all!!!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is friendly and makes you feel at ease right away. She is very thorough.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care giver, as well as a superior staff.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi listens to me. She treats my thoughts and concerns with respect and will research questions I have to find answers that make me feel comfortable.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The pharmacist said I needed a card to get Q.For 14 days free. Need to call and give pharmacist the code

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is an excellent Physician who takes very good care of her patients. Very particular about follow ups and really want all her patients to be healthy.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is great! Love everyone in the office! They are courteous, nice and efficient.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because I work in the medical field, I can relate to what makes a patient happy & content. My relationship w/ my doctor is one of the most important that I'll ever have. I truly appreciate Dr. Mummadi's the empathy, sympathy and concern she has for me.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate how my doctor evaluates my medical needs. She truly listens and is very focus in my well being.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel like an individual when I'm with Dr. Mummadi & not just another filled time slot. She is both professional & kind in her approach to me & already I have recommended her services to 4 friends - all of which feel the same.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated Dr. Mummadi's knowledge of my medical background and thorough explanation of treatment recommendations. She was professional, but managed to create a personal connection as well. I would definitely recommend her to friends and colleagues.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is very thorough. She spends the necessary time to explain things to me. She never makes me feel rushed. I like her very much. She has Patience with me.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was thorough and concerned.She seems very competent and enough time was set aside to address my issues. I feel like I can trust her and look forward to a good Dr/patient relationship with her.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy going to see Dr. Mummadi. She is very easy to talk and doesn't make me feel like she needs to rush through my appointment. Dr. Mummadi takes extra concern for the care of her patients and is very knowledgeable in her profession.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
by Kerri on Oct 21st, 2010

Excellent compassionate physician. She understands all the problems and needs of the patients as well as the families. She always keeps the patient in the loop and explains everything in a way that I can understand better.