Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Jul 1st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I loved her! She is the best

Jun 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good review of my problems. Will follow with my Baylor Sammons team. Thanks again for the good hearing>

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Fantastic Doctor , couldn't be more satisfied , what all Dr's should be she has true concern for your health.

Jun 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Mummadi she is a excellent doctor. Goes in detail and explains everything thoroughly. I would recommend her to everyone. Her staff is great. Thanks to everyone there at Dr. MUMMADI 'S OFFICE.

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is a professional in every sense of the word. She is seldom late for appointments, I am not just a number with her. She takes time to talk to me I trust her and her medical advise. She cares for me, the person.

Jun 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great as always

Jun 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very compassionate, thorough, and understanding. Explains diagnosis and plan of care in an understandable way. Answers patient's questions freely. Excellent!!!

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is an excellent, so patient, caring, knowledgeable, always follow-up with any part of your care. I am so happy to have her as my Internist.

Jun 18th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I have seldom met a Dr. with whom I really feel heard. Dr. Mummadi is very personable as well as professional & is extremely thorough in her attempts to provide me with a more balanced, healthy life experience.

Jun 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is an excellent physician. She truly shows care and concern for her patients and thinks both inside and outside the box.

Jun 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. was very personable and showed genuine concern for resolving the issues I had.

Jun 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Great, very attentive and explained all concerns and questions in detail.

Jun 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

DR. Mummadi is an excellent doctor ,she always answers my questions. She is very polite

Jun 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The Dr is veer personal and takes her time with your concerns!! Fantastic!!!!!

May 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Gracious beside manners. Very informative and caring Doctor. Made certain all concerns are addressed.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi =absolutely the best doctor I've ever been treated by. I love her new nurse and office staff as well! Dr. Mummadi & all of her current staff are on top of everything. She has hired a great staff to match her superb skills & caring personality

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.M takes a personal interest in my progress and office staff greet me by name.

May 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Precise in communicating my health issues with me. I like the fact the Doctor has been checking my Diabetic numbers on a month to month bases. Not just every three months after my blood work. Also giving me advice on when to eat certain foods.

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr mummadi is an excellent doctor

May 23rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

My first visit with her and I was very comfortable.

May 22nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I enjoyed my office visit. The friendly staff kept me at ease and Dr. Mummadi's checkup was very thorough.

May 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best doctor I all of Dallas.

May 13th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Good follow up of completed tests

May 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

this was my first visit yet i felt like she had been taking care of my medical needs for some time she seem to know exactly what i needed as far as medications go and was very attentive when i asked any questions

May 6th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is the best

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr.Mummadi is an awesome doctor.

May 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love Dr. Mummadi, manners and her concern for my well been.

May 2nd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi took into account all of the factors that led to my health issues, and sent for appropriate tests. She listened to what I had to say and she utilized that information to look further into the problems that I was having. Very professional.

Apr 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi has been my primary care physician for about one year. She has addressed my medical concerns with skill and provides clear feedback in laymen's terminology. I trust her judgement and feel confident that her medical advice is sound.

Apr 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am able to talk to her about anything that concerns me, she takes the time to listen and to help me. I truly love and respect her.

Apr 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadii, listens to my concerns and address a plan of action. I appreciate her and her staff...

Apr 19th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi was friendly and showed concern with my problem; she is extremely polite and willing to listen; after gathering the necessary data she made recommendations as how I should start treatment to care for my case. Dr. Mummadi was excellent.

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is sharp, carring, and has great follow up. I highly recommend this doctor!

Apr 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Most excellent. I like the Doctor's sense of humor, directness and am grateful to be under her care. She is smart, knowledgeable, and has developed a considerable network of doctors she can refer one. Dr. Mummadi rocks!

Apr 15th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I am blessed to have Dr. Mummadi as my primary care physician. She is kind and I feel she is truly interested in me. She never seems rushed or distracted. Dallas Medical is a very well run medical practice. Best wishes to all.

Apr 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi spends time with you and you don't feel rushed. She answers all you questions and addresses your concerns.

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

The best Dr. iv ever had,I recommend Mummadi to any one.

Apr 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Thank you for the kindness you showed my mother.

Apr 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

After having the same PCP for seven years it was necessary to get a new PCP after moving to Dallas. We were so concerned that we could not find such a caring doctor as the one we had. However, Dr. Mummadi is very caring...we really appreciate her.

Mar 29th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She care about the Patience . She care.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She provides excellent, through, professional care. I would (and have) highly recommended her services to others.

Mar 26th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is always a courteous & caring professional w/me. Indeed - I would recommend her highly.

Mar 25th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I had a scheduled appt set for Tuesday. However, I came down with bronchitis over the weekend. I called & left messages with both the scheduler & the nurse's numbers at 8am Monday morning, asking to have my appt moved up. Neither person returned my call.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

please provide a printable result for my labs.

Mar 21st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Vijaya Mummadi, MD is a true professional!!!

Mar 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is professional, approachable, practical and has great Bedside manners. She addressed my concerns and educated me on how to be healthier with encouragement and practicality. Love her

Mar 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi and her staff are very helpful and friendly. They address all concerns promptly and thoroughly. Phone calls are returned in a timely manner. I am happy to recommend Dr. Mummadi for any medical services.

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love mt Doctor but I did not like the fact that when I was given a receipt it had a balance on it but no one had ever even took my co payment or even mentioned that one was due. so now I have a balance owed I did not like that at all!

Mar 11th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Professional , thorough , truly listens and to the point. This is a fine person and Dr.

Mar 10th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I feel completely comfortable knowing she is my new primary care. Great bed side manner and very thorough.

Mar 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Always clear & honest with me on my medical issues. Listens very well. Allows me to explain my problems without talking to me as if I'm not intelligent enough to understand what she is saying. Dr. Mummadi is very caring about her patients.

Mar 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

dr. mummadi tells you like it is. If something needs to be done she will let u know.. i had a visit yesterday she told me i needed to have some test run...I had a ultrasound today,thursday im having an eye exam, should have had 10 years ago..

Feb 27th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very Personal. Not treated like a number. Cares about the patient.

Feb 12th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is great!!, Patient, and more than answers all questions and covers all concerns!

Feb 7th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Very happy with my new Dr.

Feb 5th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

So grateful for Dr. Mummadi!!

Feb 4th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

It is my privilege to have become a patient of Dr. Vijaya Mummadi. She is the consummate physician. I needed her. I trust her. I hope she remains at Presbyterian Hospital for a very long time.

Jan 31st, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent Doctor who cares about your well being, happy to recommend her to anyone.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I love my doctor. She explaines everything in detailed and is very patience. I would recommend her to everybody.

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Outstanding... nothing else to say!

Jan 30th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is very thourough and is an excellent diagnostic. She is caring and interested in any reported medical issues.

Jan 20th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi took the time to go through my lab results, explain them to me, and set goals for me to follow.

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

very clear communication and instructions, with humor and personal interest

Jan 17th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

I went to her because I was very concerned about a problem I was having. I felt she was very concerned and did everything that had to be done to care for the problem I am having. She takes time with you and I appreciate that!

Jan 16th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

Excellent bedside manner and takes time with each patient

Jan 14th, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is very caring and explains what she is going to do ,or the medication being given. You will leave her office feeling like your medical needs were Met.

Read Full Review at patientfusion.com
Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Jan 6th, 2015

She is an awesome doctor and was very empathetic and understanding of my needs. She kept her focus completely on me through out our visit. She spent lot of time understanding my problems. I heard she was very good from my friend who referred me to her but never thought she would be so good. I am looking forward to my follow up appointment with her and will refer my friends to her as well.

Jan 3rd, 2015 on patientfusion.com

She is very friendly and easy to communicate with about your issues. She never makes you feel she is in a hurry to get to the next person. She wants patient to see their part in their good health. She practices preventive medicine.

Dec 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

New Dr. to me , but treats me like previous Dr.Which is great bedside maners and concern for my health. over all I will continue to see this provider

Dec 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care from Dr. Mumaddi as well as attendance from the staff. All was addressed as well as provision made for comprehensive follow-up. I am so happy to have finally found a Dr. and office who truly care about their patient's health.

Dec 18th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Love Dr. Mummadi!

Dec 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The staff an doctor was very nice an overall experience was excellent. I love my doctor!

Dec 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is very thorough and follow up is exceptional. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a PCP.

Dec 8th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is the best, caring, a great listner, so very smart and everything a person would want in a internist. I highly recommend her.

Dec 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is an excellent internist!

Dec 4th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is excellent and very personable.

Nov 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Following on Dr Susan Diamond and Dr Su Royappe, Dr Mummadi is fine successor

Nov 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am extremely hammy with Dr. Mummadi. She is a very patient doctor, explains everything in detail and always answers all of my questions.

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

mrs mummadi is real understanding..she adressed my needs for my blood pressure.. she lets you know what you need... i would recommend her to other people, and give her a five star rating... she is real courteous

Nov 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I am very comfortable with the transition from Dr. Royappa to Dr. Mummadi. She doesn't rush an appointment. She explains. She listens. I get the need for periodic cholesterol and glucose testing, but I wasted time and $ on a recent Vitamin B & D test.

Nov 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is a great Dr. She uses common sense, with her knowledge of medicine.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummandi in the 7 months I have been with her has always ben very professional & knowledgable about my health issues. Kind in words and firm in her directions for what she expects from me by the time I see her on the next appointment.

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My Health Care provider is a very cheerful person. Well mannered and trained for her position. She listens very well and was opened to hear from me. My exam went very good, and she was pleased and as well as I am. Thank you

Nov 15th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Shorter wait times would be nice but she is so thorough that the wait is easily justified. She doesn't rush her patients so the length of visits must be extremely hard to manage. She's great!

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is very through and answers all questions you may throw at her. I have no problems working with her and her staff.

Nov 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

My husband and I both see Dr. Mummadi and really like her. We had to change doctors because we moved to a retirement community and we feel we very fortunate to have found her. She is very compassionate and very thorough in looking after us.

Nov 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. MUMMADI IS VERY THOROUGH, EXPLAINS EVERYTHING FULLY WHERE YOU CAN understand and is very efficient and kind and understanding.

Nov 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is always so nice and explains concerns. Takes time with you.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Thank you so much for your care, sensitivity, and kindness toward my medical concerns. I am grateful for your thoroughness and encouragement toward better health!

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is very compassionate and very professional! She is very informative and gives great guidance as to what you can do, based on your lifestyle, to achieve your health goals.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I was very sad when Dr. Royappa left, but I am more than Happy with dr. Mumaddi in every way. Last visit, she went out of her way to address issues that had arisen since my last visit. As I tell the Dr. every time, I am so thankful for her .

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

she is a very good doctor.

Oct 25th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is wonderful & very in tune with your needs!! I have a lot of issues and can be difficult, but She & Maria are on top of it all!!!

Oct 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is friendly and makes you feel at ease right away. She is very thorough.

Oct 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent care giver, as well as a superior staff.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi listens to me. She treats my thoughts and concerns with respect and will research questions I have to find answers that make me feel comfortable.

Oct 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The pharmacist said I needed a card to get Q.For 14 days free. Need to call and give pharmacist the code

Oct 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is an excellent Physician who takes very good care of her patients. Very particular about follow ups and really want all her patients to be healthy.

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Mummadi is great! Love everyone in the office! They are courteous, nice and efficient.

Oct 2nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Because I work in the medical field, I can relate to what makes a patient happy & content. My relationship w/ my doctor is one of the most important that I'll ever have. I truly appreciate Dr. Mummadi's the empathy, sympathy and concern she has for me.

Oct 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciate how my doctor evaluates my medical needs. She truly listens and is very focus in my well being.

Sep 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I feel like an individual when I'm with Dr. Mummadi & not just another filled time slot. She is both professional & kind in her approach to me & already I have recommended her services to 4 friends - all of which feel the same.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I appreciated Dr. Mummadi's knowledge of my medical background and thorough explanation of treatment recommendations. She was professional, but managed to create a personal connection as well. I would definitely recommend her to friends and colleagues.

Sep 19th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Mummadi is very thorough. She spends the necessary time to explain things to me. She never makes me feel rushed. I like her very much. She has Patience with me.

Aug 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She was thorough and concerned.She seems very competent and enough time was set aside to address my issues. I feel like I can trust her and look forward to a good Dr/patient relationship with her.

Jul 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I enjoy going to see Dr. Mummadi. She is very easy to talk and doesn't make me feel like she needs to rush through my appointment. Dr. Mummadi takes extra concern for the care of her patients and is very knowledgeable in her profession.

EXCELLENT show details EXCELLENT
by Kerri on Oct 21st, 2010

Excellent compassionate physician. She understands all the problems and needs of the patients as well as the families. She always keeps the patient in the loop and explains everything in a way that I can understand better.