A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Nabar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Nabar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nabar graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Nabar has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paradise Valley Hospital
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Sateesh Nabar MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya S. Nabar practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Nabar has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Nabar practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Family Physicians.