Dr. Vijaya Nagabhairu MD Patient Reviews

3.9

September 25th, 2014
My mom was in a nursing home under this doctor's care. It took at least three days to get a call back and a minimum of 4-5 calls to her office to be updated by her on mom's condition. This happened every time she saw mom. My mom passed away on Thursday night. This doctor did not get around to signing her death certificate until the following Wednesday afternoon. It took calls to her boss, Florida Department of Health and Florida Bureau of Vital Statistics plus numerous call from the funeral home. This was a total disgrace and dereliction of duty and caused extreme distress to our family.

April 5th, 2014
Good Doctor
Very thorough and caring! Rare to see doctors who listen to you anymore. Helped me understand my problem and deal with it. I would not see any other family doctor.

January 8th, 2014
Good Doctor
I see her at the Clark Clinic. She saved my life! I was seeing some other Physicians, ARNP here for two years before that and they missed my Cancer. She evaluated me carefully and diagnosed my cancer after my first visit with her! I 've seen many physicians before but she's the best I've seen. God bless her!

January 31st, 2013
Great care!
She is a very attentive doctor! She listened to everything I said, and heard every concern I voiced :) Very professional, and thorough! I was called back almost immediately after signing in for my appointment.

March 2nd, 2011
Dr care at Ruleme Center
Doesn't have the knowledge to accuratly diagnose health problems. Doesn't follow through when she says that she will contact the hospital, Doctors, or Ruleme. She makes her diagnoses before she reads the patients medical records. I don't think she has ever totally read my fathers medical reports.