A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Nama:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Nama, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Nama, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Geriatrics and Wound Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Nama graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Nama has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Lake Pointe Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Nama MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Nama practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Nama has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Nama practices Family Medicine near Mesquite, TX.
See Mesquite Primary Care Doctors.