Overall Review

June 14th, 2016
Finally !
Finally ! ...... now I have a doctor who I like very much and the staff has been equally helpful too. They have been very busy on some days but have always come through for me. Dr. Nama is very knowledgeable and listens very attentively before diagnosing ... always explains and answers my questions. I am much healthier now than I was on my first visit, over a year ago.

May 18th, 2016
My Experience
I love Dr. Nama she is an excellent doctor. Her staff is very disorganize, I don't get call backs, referral for scans or X-rays. They don't answer the phone!!! Very stressful to try to get an appointment or get in touch with the staff.

December 14th, 2015
Medical Staff was slow about calling my RX and for a moment there was some miscommunication between the Pharmacy and clinic.

September 10th, 2015
Patient / Primary Doctor
Takes Excellent Care Of Me.

October 9th, 2012
I have been going to DR,Nama for almost a year and a half,still have the same problems i had to start with.keeps giving me stains drugs for cholestrol,iv'e told her from the start i can not take satins.,iv'e ask to have things on my blood work ck out ,still not done,I've called her office several time to get meds.refilled have to call two are thee times to get.the office help is not very good!!!! just saying this is my thought for them,

April 5th, 2012
Never got a test set up for mri for my son
My son was seen at childrens and was advised Dr. Nama needed to send a referal for my son to recieve an MRI , never recieved a follow up from her staff, and when I call was always placed on hold for a long wait, very unprofessional / unorganized staff...this test was really needed

November 28th, 2011
thanks for all ur help

November 21st, 2011
I recently began using Dr. Nama as my physician. She is very attentive and seems very knowledgeable. I was impressed enough with her that I moved my daughter's care to her. However, he office staff seems very disorganized allowing things to slip through the cracks. My first visit, I sat in the waiting room after my appointment waiting to check out, while she was showing someone pictures of cakes on Facebook. Following our second visit, I was unable to get any follow up relating to prescription information and a test that was ordered for my daughter, (that Dr. Nama stated her staff would get set up during that week). I called 3 times over a period of 2 weeks and was still unable to get the information I needed. In addition, you are not able to receive a reciept for services that can be turned in to a FSA for reembursement. All you are presented with is a credit card receipt at the time of your visit. You have to wait for a period of up to 3 weeks to receive one by mail. If you are looking for a wonderful doctor, she fits the bill. However, dealing with the unorganized office staff can be very trying and almost enough to make you go else where.

March 29th, 2011
Her office is always full and the staff is willing to work people in but this backs up her schedule. She spends about 15 minutes with her patients, which is a lot for most doctors. She remembers her patients and is extremely caring.