A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Peddu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Peddu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peddu
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peddu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Peddu, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Peddu graduated from Adichunchanagiri Institute Of Medical Sciences, Bellur.
Dr. Peddu has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Carrier Foundation
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Peddu MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Peddu practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Peddu has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Peddu practices Psychiatry near Somerset, NJ.
See Somerset Psychiatrists.