3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Terrible Doctor, Jeopardized my baby's life show details Terrible Doctor, Jeopardized my baby's life
Mar 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Peddu for years. I always have to allocate at least an hour per visit since I end up waiting at least 30 mins, 3 mins with the doctor, 15 mins dealing with the rude staff to schedule the next appointment. I just dealt with it... Until she put my unborn baby's life at risk. All throughout my pregnancy she made no changes to my meds. She's the professional so I trusted her judgment. At 38 weeks pregnant she says "wait you're pregnant? You shouldn't be on so-and-so medication it is harmful to the baby." I had to consult my ob/gyn and they had to hospitalize me for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy to monitor the baby 24-7. The doctors were able to hold off delivery until a few days before my due date. My baby was born with respiratory issues, he spent several weeks in the NICU. This past winter he was hospitalized again because his lungs will forever be susceptible to illness because CYMBALTA should never be taken while pregnant. She listened to me for months as I poured my heart out over trying to conceive - she has no excuse to say she didn't know I wasn't pregnant, I was talking to her from the start. I saw her every other month. The ONLY WAY she could claim she didn't know I was pregnant was if she were NOT LISTENING. She has crushed my trust in her and I will never return.

Aug 23rd, 2014

Dr Peddu spent more then thirty minutes with me she is always very caring and concerned I am seeing her for the last seven years I would recommend her strongly.

Jul 6th, 2014

I had been going to Dr. Peddu for some time and had to just move on. I was seeing her once every 2 months. She would spend about 3 minutes with me each time. She really didn't ask me many detailed questions regarding me emotionally or personally. Her staff are unprofessional and schedules multiple people for same appointment times (i don't think that is a coincidence). Unless you have to for insurance, you should go to a better doctor (i.e. one that asks questions and spends more than say 3 minutes with you)

Review show details Review
by Survivor on Jun 28th, 2014

First of all I wish that no one would ever have to go this doctor in the first place. But she is a great doctor and really cares for her patients. Having said that I would still not like to see her at least in her office. Been off godown for a while and for good . Good luck and god bless.

Shame on Behavioral Solutions & Dr. Peddu show details Shame on Behavioral Solutions & Dr. Peddu
Feb 28th, 2014

My child & I are prior patients of Dr. Peddu. I am a single (sole) parent & lost my job. Therefore, we now have Medicaid, which this doctor does not take. I was told that she would charge $100. How can I pay $100 if I do not have any income?!? Also, my child is on medication & has been having severe issues because we ran out of the medication. How dare a "doctor" try to charge a $100 fee for a 15 minute (if that) appointment to prescribe a child with the proper medication they need to function? The behavioral health system is bad enough without greedy doctors, such as Dr. Peddu, trying to rip someone off who is struggling to survive. I would also like to mention that Jessica at the front desk is extremely rude & unprofessional with the patients. Patients who have all types of behavioral issues. One in particular had just been released from the hospital and Jessica was giving her a hard time about a mix up with insurance. The woman became so upset and agitated that she told Jessica that if she should leave the office and *%ll herself it was because of her unprofessionalism. How do I know this? Because she was loud and did not keep this poor woman's health concern private. If someone should choose to work in an environment such as that, you need to have compassion for everyone who walks in that door for service. She was nasty with me on a few occasions as well. She should be fired!

Money making DR. show details Money making DR.
Sep 13th, 2013

Office is run like a mill. Multiple patients are booked at same time. Place is packed and wait time is horrible. Spends less than 5 minutes with me. Messed up prescriptions, dosage and since I pay $150 and have no insurance, she sometimes refuses refills so she can see me every month.

patient show details patient
Feb 1st, 2013

She could have been more thoughtful.

Mar 21st, 2012

she is a very good doctor she listens and she is efficient

Dec 9th, 2011

Dr. Peddu does not listen to the patient's explanation of the issues and she very quickly jumps in to conclusions. It is very difficult to convince her what the patient and patient's family thinks of the symptoms because she makes very quick and very inaccurate assumptions. I am changing to another doctor for my child

Dec 22nd, 2009