Dr. Vijaya Peddu Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Peddu?

GOOD DOCTOR

Posted on January 26th, 2017

Posted on July 30th, 2016

Not a good doctor for treating anyone with fibromyalgia and depression.

Garbage doctor

Posted on June 24th, 2016

I diagnosed myself and had to pick what medications I'm on. She doesn't ask me any questions, I'm on 2 medications and she hasn't checked if I'm having any side effects or anything.

Office Staff Allowed to Be Rude

Posted on March 30th, 2016

Office Staff "Jessica" at front desk and "Kelly" in Billing are rude and obnoxious. Kelly has an attitude before she speaks to you and Jessica speaks over you the entire time you are trying to speak. Dr. Peddu should have corrected their behavior by now. If not then this speaks to her character.

You are making a good choice!

Posted on February 9th, 2016

love her and her office!

Posted on January 12th, 2016

Everything must be paid cash or check. Many insurances not excepted refuses Medicare and medicaid

Patient

Posted on December 2nd, 2015

Dr Peddu helped me and my son she is very straight forward and she guided my son go to law school

Posted on June 8th, 2015

The Dr. I'd awesome. The staff needs there a $$ kicked. She is losing patients due to there poor behavior.

Terrible Doctor, Jeopardized my baby's life

Posted on March 12th, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Peddu for years. I always have to allocate at least an hour per visit since I end up waiting at least 30 mins, 3 mins with the doctor, 15 mins dealing with the rude staff to schedule the next appointment. I just dealt with it... Until she put my unborn baby's life at risk. All throughout my pregnancy she made no changes to my meds. She's the professional so I trusted her judgment. At 38 weeks pregnant she says "wait you're pregnant? You shouldn't be on so-and-so medication it is harmful to the baby." I had to consult my ob/gyn and they had to hospitalize me for the last 2 weeks of my pregnancy to monitor the baby 24-7. The doctors were able to hold off delivery until a few days before my due date. My baby was born with respiratory issues, he spent several weeks in the NICU. This past winter he was hospitalized again because his lungs will forever be susceptible to illness because CYMBALTA should never be taken while pregnant. She listened to me for months as I poured my heart out over trying to conceive - she has no excuse to say she didn't know I wasn't pregnant, I was talking to her from the start. I saw her every other month. The ONLY WAY she could claim she didn't know I was pregnant was if she were NOT LISTENING. She has crushed my trust in her and I will never return.

Posted on August 23rd, 2014

Dr Peddu spent more then thirty minutes with me she is always very caring and concerned I am seeing her for the last seven years I would recommend her strongly.

Posted on July 6th, 2014

I had been going to Dr. Peddu for some time and had to just move on. I was seeing her once every 2 months. She would spend about 3 minutes with me each time. She really didn't ask me many detailed questions regarding me emotionally or personally. Her staff are unprofessional and schedules multiple people for same appointment times (i don't think that is a coincidence). Unless you have to for insurance, you should go to a better doctor (i.e. one that asks questions and spends more than say 3 minutes with you)

Review

Posted on June 28th, 2014

First of all I wish that no one would ever have to go this doctor in the first place. But she is a great doctor and really cares for her patients. Having said that I would still not like to see her at least in her office. Been off godown for a while and for good . Good luck and god bless.