Dr. Vijaya Radhakrishna Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Vijaya Radhakrishna?

February 26th, 2015

i have had the pleasure of knowing Dr.Radhakrishna for over 26 years she took care of all 3 of my children now ages 24,26,27 and they all love her so much she was excellent with my children and has taken care of my grandchildren she is definitley our family pediatrician and would highly reccomend her.my daughter did not want to leave her but she's 26 or she would still be there we love the staff eaqually and my wait time never exceeded 15 minutes my daughter was really sick as an infantwhen we came to Dr. Radhakrishna in 1989 and she hospitalized her and found out right away what was wrong with her Thanks Dr. Radhakrishna you saved my daughter's life and we will always be grateful and we pray for you too.

November 5th, 2014

She saved my daughters life

Dr. Radhakrishna is the best pediatrician I've ever had. My daughter was experiencing difficulty and unusual symptoms that was very difficult to detect. My daughter was beginning to loose eyesight in one eye and her BP was 240 over 160. Yes, it was a miracle she didn't have a stroke. Though she referred me to a specialist at Robert Wood Johnson to find out what was the cause. She was always there to see what my daughter’s status was when she did her hospital rounds and made sure she visited my daughter! My daughter love this woman as much as I do. Dr. Radhakrishna was relentlessly persistent in letting the other Doctor's know that there was something seriously wrong with Kristen when no one listened to me. It was hard to detect because you would see my child and she appeared fine as if nothing was wrong until they took her blood pressure and realized that Dr. Radhakrishna was correct that they was something seriously wrong. After a month of testing at the hospital, they had finally found a cystic tumor near her adrenal gland and this is kind of cyst is called Pheochromocytoma. This is something that not only is extremely rare to most people but if found, it is normally found between the ages of 20-50 years of age. My daughter was 12! I never express this to Dr. Radhakrishna in person but this woman was my rock and my voice. My daughter has just celebrated her 29th birthday yesterday and I have a beautiful grandson. I trust this woman with my child’s life and so can you! Many, many blessings to you Dr. Radhakrishna and Thank you so much!

September 19th, 2014

Best pediatrician

Dr Radhakrishna is the pediatrician for our whole family for last 26 years! So when it was time for us to choose a doctor for our precious little daughter we didn't had to look far! & boy did we make her work hard! My daughter was born 12 weeks premature ! & weighted only 1 lbs!!! So we were scared to death just by looking at our daughter at that size in saint peter's nicu ! Dr Radhakrishna came to visit our daughter in nicu just to be on top of the case & make sure everything is going fine!! After our daughter came home the doctor didn't take any chances with her health always staying on top of things by making me go visit her almost every 2 weeks to check her weight & her milestones! She made sure if our daughter needs any therapy. Giving us the mental & emotional support we needed at that trying time! Even her office staff is prompt & making sure we are comfortable ! The thing that we as a family of a preemie love about this doctor & her office staff is that NO QUESTION is stupid or small just ask & it will be answered to satisfy you!! My daughter is 3 now & I think as a family choosing dr Radhakrishna was one of the best decisions we made for our daughter's healthy future!!! Thank you dr Radhakrishna ! You & the staff is our God sent angles!!

September 15th, 2013

Quick comfort

A very nice doctor . Went to her for treatment of my son and noticed the results the very next day.easy to reach, perfect diagnosis,very friendly doctor with ayer assisting and polite staff.I personally ,strongly recommend her

November 23rd, 2012

She is the Best Ped with her experience

Vijaya Radhakrishna had been my doctor for last 4 years, she had been a wonderful doctor, once my baby was admitted in the hospital and I was all worried. Inspite of the hospital doctor telling all sorts of procedures, she advised him to wait and said she was sure baby will fight back the fever all by itself. It so happened without any much medicines he was ok soon. Her experience speaks better in most cases. I had to switch to a new insurance and moved to new ped because of that. They scared me of the first visit and asked me to visit a neurologist, you know how they give references . I was so worried , when I called Vijaya radhakrishna to check the records, she checked and verified everything and we found the new doctor did not take accurate measurement and she plotted something in graph. She eased my pain more than twice. Given my insurance I would definetly go to her for the quality of service.

November 16th, 2012

Won't recommend

She was default doctor assigned to me after I had an emergency C-section.She didn't turn up two days in a row to see my colicky newborn, so I tried to change her while at St.Peter's. the Nurses there seem to like her and they alerted the Dr.Ms. RadhaKrishna showed up next morning and instead of focusing on checking my newborn, she was trying to see if i have a good relationship with my in-laws!I could not change to a different Pediatrician, so I ended up visiting her Office the day after discharge from the Hospital. There were way too many patients than the chairs in waiting area. They made us wait about 40 minutes and then we went to one of the rooms, where she seems to do a round-robin thing. She came and asked us to undress the baby, while she checked on 3 other kids, then came back and weighed the baby and then disappeared again.I even forgot my list of questions in this confusion.I changed my Ped that evening and never looked back.

October 17th, 2011

Good allround

She is very nice and caring and is very attentive to her patients. A good doctor. Although the wait may take time, the staff is very courteous.

September 15th, 2010

worst doctor and even worse staff

October 5th, 2017