A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Raman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Raman graduated from B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad.
Dr. Raman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Joy Raman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya J. Raman practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Raman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Raman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Obstetricians & Gynecologists.