A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Ramesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Ramesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Ramesh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramesh graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya C Ramesh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya C. Ramesh practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Ramesh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Ramesh practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists and Dearborn Adolescent Specialists.