Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Ramesh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Ramesh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramesh
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Ramesh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Ramesh, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramesh graduated from Kurnool Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Ramesh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya C Ramesh MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya C. Ramesh practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Ramesh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Ramesh practices Psychiatry, Addiction Psychiatry, and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Garden City, MI.
See Dearborn Psychiatrists and Dearborn Adolescent Specialists.