A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Ravindran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Ravindran is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravindran
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ravindran Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Ravindran, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravindran graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Ravindran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi Ravindran MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya L. Ravindran practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Ravindran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Ravindran practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists and Fort Myers Geriatric Doctors.