A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Ravindran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ravindran
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Ravindran, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ravindran graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Ravindran has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Pines Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Lakshmi Ravindran MD is a female Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya L. Ravindran practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Ravindran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Ravindran practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Psychiatrists.