A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Samuel, Internal Medicine is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Samuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Menorah Medical Center
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Prem Kumar Samuel MD is a female General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya P. Samuel practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Samuel practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa General Practitioners and Lenexa Internists.