A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Samuel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Samuel, Internal Medicine is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Samuel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Samuel graduated from Stanley Medical College, Chennai. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Samuel has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- Menorah Medical Center
- University Medical Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Samuel MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Samuel practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Samuel has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijaya Samuel practices Internal Medicine near Lenexa, KS.
See Lenexa Internists.