A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Surapaneni:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Surapaneni, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surapaneni graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Surapaneni has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Surapaneni accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Anthem - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijaya K. Surapaneni practice?
Dr. Vijaya Surapaneni practices Pediatrics near Livonia, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI and Novi, MI.
See Livonia Pediatricians.