A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Tangella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tangella graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati.
Dr. Tangella has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center, Merced - Community Campus
- Mercy Medical Center Merced
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Kris Tangella MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya K. Tangella practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Tangella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Tangella practices Internal Medicine near Merced, CA.
See Merced Internists.