A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tirunahari
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Tirunahari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirunahari graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Tirunahari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Critical Care Practitioners, and Edison Pulmonologists.