A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirunahari graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Tirunahari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Tirunahari accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 20 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijaya L. Tirunahari practice?
Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Old Bridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ.
See Old Bridge Internists, Old Bridge Pulmonologists, Old Bridge Critical Care Practitioners, and Old Bridge Anesthesiologists.