A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tirunahari
Severe Persistent Asthma Patient Education Our severe persistent asthma patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for relief of asthma symptoms.Before Visiting Dr. Tirunahari Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Tirunahari graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Tirunahari has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Raritan Bay Medical Center
- Raritan Bay Medical Center-Perth Amboy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari MD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Tirunahari practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Internists, Edison Critical Care Practitioners, and Edison Pulmonologists.