A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijaya Vemulakonda:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijaya Vemulakonda, Assistant Professor, Pediatric Surgery is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijaya Vemulakonda, MD is board certified in Urology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vesico-Ureteral Reflux
Education & Awards
Dr. Vemulakonda graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Vemulakonda has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Exempla Inc Saint Joseph Hospital
- University Hospital - Denver
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijaya M Vemulakonda MD is a female Urologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Vijaya M. Vemulakonda practice?
- Dr. Vijaya Vemulakonda has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijaya Vemulakonda practices Urology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO and Saint Louis, MO.
See Denver Urologists.