A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahadevan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mahadevan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan, FACR, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahadevan graduated from Madras Medical College, Chennai. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Mahadevan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan FACR and MD is a female Rheumatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan practice?
- Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayabhanu Mahadevan practices Rheumatology near Peoria, AZ.
See Peoria Rheumatologists.