Rheumatologists
13943 N 91st Ave
Building I
Peoria, AZ 85381
623-815-2690
Locations and availability (5)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Sep 12th, 2013

Felt pushed a side as a patient without insurance. There was never a treatment plan that worked with my concerns or had my questions addressed about my. When asking about alternative treatments I was always told to just increase pain medication instead of trying to treat the actual problem itself. Really wish there would have been a little more compassion from the doctor and a little more understanding when it came to my concerns in regards to my insurance dilemma.

|  Finally a doctor who knows how to treat Fibromyalgia!  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2012

Knowledgeable, professional, understanding, personable...Dr Mahadevan is all these things. I have been her patient for 5plus years, and I am finally getting treatment from a doctor who Knows and understands Fibromyalgia, which I have had for 10 years or more.I have sent people to her and they all thank me !

|  Excellent RA Physician  |  show details
May 8th, 2012

I am so happy to have this doctor as my R.A. physician. She is very compassionate, great listening skills, and extremely knowledgeable.

|  accurate caring doc  |  show details
by jbird russell on Jul 20th, 2010

always listens, precribes needed meds for relief, understanding, and caucious using x rays and electronics to locate problem source. i have used her abilities for over 2 yrs.