Rheumatologist
Video profile

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dec 31st, 2014

Below average to help patient. Lazy.

Sep 12th, 2013

Felt pushed a side as a patient without insurance. There was never a treatment plan that worked with my concerns or had my questions addressed about my. When asking about alternative treatments I was always told to just increase pain medication instead of trying to treat the actual problem itself. Really wish there would have been a little more compassion from the doctor and a little more understanding when it came to my concerns in regards to my insurance dilemma.

Finally a doctor who knows how to treat Fibromyalgia! show details Finally a doctor who knows how to treat Fibromyalgia!
Jun 8th, 2012

Knowledgeable, professional, understanding, personable...Dr Mahadevan is all these things. I have been her patient for 5plus years, and I am finally getting treatment from a doctor who Knows and understands Fibromyalgia, which I have had for 10 years or more.I have sent people to her and they all thank me !

Excellent RA Physician show details Excellent RA Physician
May 8th, 2012

I am so happy to have this doctor as my R.A. physician. She is very compassionate, great listening skills, and extremely knowledgeable.

accurate caring doc show details accurate caring doc
by jbird russell on Jul 20th, 2010

always listens, precribes needed meds for relief, understanding, and caucious using x rays and electronics to locate problem source. i have used her abilities for over 2 yrs.