Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Disappointed show details Disappointed
by Christine DeCarolis on Jul 14th, 2016

I have been seeing her for over a year, saw her for a med change few months back then I call due to issue with new med and they tell me she up and left Valley Arthritis with no forwarding practice? Then I find her new practice and I am told they no longer except Access patients? So I call back and ask for a courtesy call with the type ins they do take or even I would pay out of pocket for one visit and I am being ignored. I think she is a wonderful doctor but treating me this way is unethical and just wrong!

May 31st, 2016

Both my husband and I go to her.

Psoriatic Arthritis show details Psoriatic Arthritis
by LuAnn McGiffin on May 26th, 2016

Quick to diagnose a miserable ailment. Quick on treatment plan. Can't say enough about her! Doesn't waste time. Love it. I hope she continues to take my insurance in her new practice! ❤️❤️

May 20th, 2016

I have really enjoyed having her as one of my doctor's for the last several years.

Excellence show details Excellence
by Viv on May 19th, 2016

Dr. Mahadevan is a gem. My daughter and I have been seeing her for years and are both very pleased. We have had some horrible rheumatologists in the past, from the passive and worthless to the hateful and harmful. Dr. Mahadevan is at the top of her field. She doesn't spend a lot of time with you, but she knows her stuff, diagnosis accurately, and treats effectively and aggressively. After going through about 6 rheumatologists between the two of us, we realize what a rarity these qualities are. We drive about 30 miles to see her and deem it well worth it.

Apr 14th, 2016

Really nice doctor who always diagnosed things correctly

Dec 31st, 2014

Below average to help patient. Lazy.

Sep 12th, 2013

Felt pushed a side as a patient without insurance. There was never a treatment plan that worked with my concerns or had my questions addressed about my. When asking about alternative treatments I was always told to just increase pain medication instead of trying to treat the actual problem itself. Really wish there would have been a little more compassion from the doctor and a little more understanding when it came to my concerns in regards to my insurance dilemma.

Finally a doctor who knows how to treat Fibromyalgia! show details Finally a doctor who knows how to treat Fibromyalgia!
Jun 8th, 2012

Knowledgeable, professional, understanding, personable...Dr Mahadevan is all these things. I have been her patient for 5plus years, and I am finally getting treatment from a doctor who Knows and understands Fibromyalgia, which I have had for 10 years or more.I have sent people to her and they all thank me !

Excellent RA Physician show details Excellent RA Physician
May 8th, 2012

I am so happy to have this doctor as my R.A. physician. She is very compassionate, great listening skills, and extremely knowledgeable.

accurate caring doc show details accurate caring doc
by jbird russell on Jul 20th, 2010

always listens, precribes needed meds for relief, understanding, and caucious using x rays and electronics to locate problem source. i have used her abilities for over 2 yrs.