A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Arunachalam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Arunachalam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Arunachalam graduated from Bangalore Medical College.
Dr. Arunachalam has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Arunachalam accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Humana - 12 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 15 plans
- Anthem - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Arunachalam practice?
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Arunachalam practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.