A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bandari:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bandari, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bandari graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Bandari has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Washington Medical Center
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bandari MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bandari practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bandari has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Bandari practices Internal Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Internists.