A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Donthireddy graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Donthireddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Donthireddy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 27 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 17 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy practice?
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and West Bloomfield, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Hematologists, and Warren Oncologists.