Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donthireddy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Donthireddy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Donthireddy graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Donthireddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Internists, Detroit Hematologists, and Detroit Oncologists.