Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donthireddy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Donthireddy graduated from Government Medical College, Patiala.
Dr. Donthireddy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Donthireddy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Internists, Warren Hematologists, and Warren Oncologists.