A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Interventional Oncology
Education & Awards
Dr. Puram graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Puram has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pikeville Medical Center
- Pikeville Methodist Hosp, Pikeville, Ky
- Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijayalakshm Puram practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Pikeville, KY.
See Pikeville Internists, Pikeville Hematologists, and Pikeville Oncologists.