A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raghu
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Raghu Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu, MBBS, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghu graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Raghu has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Wayne Memorial Hospital - Goldsboro
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu MBBS and MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Raghu practices Family Medicine near Goldsboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Coppell, TX.
See Goldsboro Primary Care Doctors.