Family Physicians

1110 Cottonwood Ln
Ste 200
Irving, TX 75038
972-258-7499
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  Beware of Dr. Raghu  |  show details
by Dr. Raghu's Victim on May 13th, 2013

Dr. Raghu thinks her patients are ATMs; even if she looks at you patient’s expected to pay co-pay for that. Ease of appointment, promptness, follow ups and etc would be good since she can take money from you every visit. Out of my few years living in this country I never seen someone like Dr. Raghu who does this service as completely business. Always specialist’s recommendations for any issues you go to her without much justifications. I am really annoyed and I do not want anyone else to suffer like me. So, please beware of Dr. Raghu.

|  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

Real doctor who cares for her patients. Dr Raghu has great knowledge backed by excellent patient care.

|  Dr. Raghu  |  show details
by A Former Patient on Oct 19th, 2009

In my opinion Dr. Raghu's bedside manners needs quite a bit of tuning up. She does not spend anytime with you before ushering you out quickly in order to get to her next patient. Many of her staff are young girls that are more interested in talking on their cell phone than waiting on patients. She readily refers you to a specialist but you can forget getting a report in a timely manner. It took me at least a month to get the result of my MRI ! I would definitely not refer her to any of my friends, colleagues or family members.