A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wijeyakumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Wijeyakumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar MD is a female Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar practice?
- Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Fountain Valley, CA.
See Fountain Valley Internists and Fountain Valley Nephrologists.