A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayalakshmi Wijeyakumar, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wijeyakumar graduated from University Of Peradeniya.
Dr. Wijeyakumar has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- Fountain Valley Regional Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wijeyakumar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 13 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans