A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ojili
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Ojili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojili graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ojili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Hospital
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili practice?
- Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili has 3 office locations.
Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili practices Radiology and Body Imaging near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.