A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ojili
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ojili Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Ojili graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Ojili has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Va Hospital
- South Texas Veterans Health Care - Audie L. Murphy Div.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili MBBS and MD is a male Radiologist and practices in Radiology and Body Imaging.
- Where does Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili practice?
- Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayanadh Ojili practices Radiology and Body Imaging near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Radiologists.