Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala
Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Huntsville, AL. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Jampala is affiliated with Decatur Morgan Hospital-Parkway Medical Center, Decatur Morgan Hospital and Huntsville Hospital. Dr. Jampala has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntsville, AL.
Dr. Devi Misra
Pulmonary Disease, Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Huntsville, AL 0 mi48
Dr. Irma May Fernandez De Leon
Huntsville, AL 0.03 mi33
Dr. Cheryl Bazzle
Huntsville, AL 0.03 mi19