A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jampala graduated from Kurnool Medical College. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Jampala has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parkway Medical Center Hospital
- Crestwood Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayanarayana Rao Jampala MD is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Vijayanarayana R. Jampala practice?
- Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vijayanarayana Jampala practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Huntsville, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Pierre Part, LA and White Castle, LA.
See Huntsville Internists and Huntsville Rheumatologists.