Dr. Vijayanti Reddy MD, BS, MBBS Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 22nd, 2016
Negative Experience
Negative experience. I was excited based on what I read about her and she has such a sweet smile in her picture. Very friendly at a first as she rushed in. But, it was clear she needed our visit over with. This was my first visit. Never have I encountered a doctor more impatient. She interrupted me regularly. At one point, after telling her I had chronic neck pain, she forced my head to turn just so she could look in my other ear. She couldn’t be gentle or go to the other side of my head? As for the pap: Apparently something was unusual about me and I was stabbed at with a speculum and told that something was wrong down there. At the end she just told me to get dressed and didn't even ask if she should leave the room. She just stayed there while she typed and I got dressed uncomfortably right in front of her. I was in tears, I was so shocked. I confided briefly in her assistant mentioning “roughness” and I am grateful that the assistant passed this on to her. Later when the doc called me with test results she apologized for the roughness of the gyno exam but said I should really go to an OB for that. She seemed clueless about how horrible the whole experience was. It’s hard to leave a review like this because I like to be direct with people. But, I can’t speak to her. She has a response to everything - before I’m finished. Seems like if she is going to offer the pap she should be prepared to conduct it with dignity. Real clean, real fast, real friendly. BUT - as far as this Doctor on this day - bad service. I only pray she was having a bad day . I will not be back. The only things that have helped are things I had to ask her for.

September 16th, 2015