Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Vijayashree Shankar
Dr. Vijayashree Shankar, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Burlington, WI, with other offices in Mount Pleasant, WI and Mount Pleasant, WI (and 1 other location). She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Shankar is affiliated with Aurora Medical Center Kenosha, Aurora Psychiatric Hospital and Aurora Lakeland Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Vijayashree Shankar has the following 2 specialties
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Vijayashree Shankar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Burlington, WI.