A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayasree Arvind:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayasree Arvind is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arvind
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayasree Arvind, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Arvind graduated from Kilpauk Medical College, Chennai.
Dr. Arvind has 24 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayasree Arvind MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Vijayasree Arvind practice?
- Dr. Vijayasree Arvind has 8 office locations.
Dr. Vijayasree Arvind practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Sunnyvale, TX and Addison, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists and Dallas Pain Management Doctors.