A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayasree Paleru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayasree Paleru is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paleru
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayasree Paleru, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paleru graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paleru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayasree Paleru FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijayasree Paleru practice?
- Dr. Vijayasree Paleru has 5 office locations.
Dr. Vijayasree Paleru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Mooresville, IN and Martinsville, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.