A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Vijayasree Paleru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Vijayasree Paleru is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Paleru
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Paleru Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Vijayasree Paleru, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Paleru graduated from Guntur Medical College. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Paleru has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Hospital - Indianapolis
- St. Francis Hospital - Mooresville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Vijayasree Paleru FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Vijayasree Paleru practice?
- Dr. Vijayasree Paleru has 1 office location.
Dr. Vijayasree Paleru practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists and Indianapolis Cardiologists.