by V. Presha on Aug 10th, 2016

Staff is very courteous and respectful. Dr. Gunna is detailed and patient.

Money First, Poor Service show details Money First, Poor Service
Mar 15th, 2016

I recently relocated to Atlanta from India. Dr. Gunna is purely money minded and insists to visit her every alternate month. And also I don't understand why she has to examine twice in a week one before lab and once after lab reports are received!! I have been using the same medication for last 5 years (in India), I have been asked by the doctor to visit him only once in 8 to 10 months (except any emergency). Except money, I dont see any reason for Dr. Gunna to visit the patients every alternate month.....I might change my doctor to a better one soon.

Money oriented show details Money oriented
Dec 4th, 2015

She cares only and only for money . She has to see the patient after every lab which is not required . She can definitely prescribe the medicine after the lab results are back but she doesn't do that . I had to go to India on emergency for one and half month and she made me come to her office urgently just because she wanted extra money . V bad . I am never going back . Money minded Doctor .

Caring and Committed professional show details Caring and Committed professional
Aug 16th, 2015

Vijaya has been take care of my mother-in-law over the past two years. She is considerate and patient with her and ensures that she spends the time to be able to get the complete picture to adjust the medications as needed fo my mother-in-law. We appreciate the promptness of the front office and highly recommend her team

Apr 16th, 2015

She doesn't give refill after 3 months expects to do lab first. Money first

Jan 20th, 2015

Very good doctor

She cares about money not patients!!! show details She cares about money not patients!!!
Dec 16th, 2014

All she cares about is money, she wants to see the patient every 2 month not even giving a chance for your A1C to change. As a type I diabetic patient she refused to submit a third month refill for my short acting insulin till she sees me first!!!!! YES! She can jeopardize your wellbeing for money !!!!!

Jul 21st, 2012

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, had the thyroid removed and started on treatment for surgical hypothyroid. Dr Gunna has her own agenda. When I reviewed symptoms, she asked if I needed antidepressants. Would not consider Cytomel nor Armour. Lab work was the criteria, understandably... so I switched to another practitioner after 2.5 years... MUCH happier! without antidepressants.

Jan 31st, 2011

I've been a patient at S.E. Endocrine for 6 years. I previously saw Dr. Reed but got tired of waiting so long for him. I like to see Donni Jester, the Nurse Practitioner but when I have to see the doctor, I now go to Dr. Gunna. She is very pleasant to deal with and she is the one who actually encouraged me to have a sleep study done. It turned out I do have sleep apnea. She is very thorough and takes her time.