Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

11912 Jones Bridge Rd
Ste 201
Alpharetta, GA 30005
(770) 754-1600
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

Sep 17th, 2014

She was rude, not patient and not communicate well. Her front desk staff were rude to one of the patient who did not cancel the appointment and insisting that she canceled her appointment so she has to wait a long time with her baby to be called. My child waited in the waiting room heard that the staff made a mistake it was not that lady but other patient who canceled appointment but her staff did not make an effort to apologized to her. I am going move out from her care soon.

Jul 21st, 2012

I was diagnosed with thyroid cancer, had the thyroid removed and started on treatment for surgical hypothyroid. Dr Gunna has her own agenda. When I reviewed symptoms, she asked if I needed antidepressants. Would not consider Cytomel nor Armour. Lab work was the criteria, understandably... so I switched to another practitioner after 2.5 years... MUCH happier! without antidepressants.

Jan 31st, 2011

I've been a patient at S.E. Endocrine for 6 years. I previously saw Dr. Reed but got tired of waiting so long for him. I like to see Donni Jester, the Nurse Practitioner but when I have to see the doctor, I now go to Dr. Gunna. She is very pleasant to deal with and she is the one who actually encouraged me to have a sleep study done. It turned out I do have sleep apnea. She is very thorough and takes her time.